Monday, December 14, 2009

A Sneak Peek of Christmas

Last weekend, I took Lauren to get a picture taken for our Christmas cards. We went to Portrait Innovations, where (for those of you who are unfamiliar with their setup) they take a lot of pictures and then you pick from the variety of poses. They also give you a cd of all the pictures taken (good and bad). I was reviewing the cd at home and came across this picture (one we did not order but now wish we had). So I decided to leak this picture before the Christmas cards go out. No, this isn't the picture on the card, but knowing Lauren's true personality, maybe it should have been.
Now, don't get me wrong... my child is a very sweet girl but this picture shows that part of her personality that says, "I'm going to take these cookies, and you are going to be okay with it. 'Kay?" ('Kay? is how Lauren asks you if it is okay for her to do something she knows she shouldn't).

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is too cute!!! She is so precious! Miss yall!!