Last Wednesday, I found that Lauren had chewed through her favorite binkie (pacifier). I initially thought it was because it was old but then Saturday, Lauren chewed through another one. Ryan and I think that this is because she is cutting more teeth in the front. So we had to throw her 2 favorite binkies away. Saturday night was our first night without the binkie (I do have a backup one but haven't told her where it is - I told her it was lost). That night was tough, she wouldn't go to sleep without fussing and after 2 Barney videos later, she finally went to sleep. Last night, however, we had talked about how she wasn't going to have a binkie and she seemed to be okay with getting into bed without it. It also helped that we had a busy day of her friend's birthday party and no nap that day, so she was pretty tired. She went right on to sleep without it and without any fussing.
We are keeping our fingers crossed that this is the end of the binkie!
1 comment:
Unless the binkies come back from binkie heaven over and over again.
Post a Comment